Συλλεκτικό Στέκι
The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - Εκτυπώσιμη έκδοση

+- Συλλεκτικό Στέκι (https://syllektiko-steki.gr)
+-- Φόρουμ: Δημοφιλή Νομίσματα (https://syllektiko-steki.gr/forum-86.html)
+--- Φόρουμ: Αγγλικά Νομίσματα (https://syllektiko-steki.gr/forum-87.html)
+--- Νήμα: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin (/thread-767.html)

Σελίδες: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - acaliptos - 22/02/17 22:12:38

οriginale discount 33% σημαίνει περίπου 200€ η λίρα.
Θα βλέπανε ξαφνικά πληρότητα στις πτήσεις και όσοι δεν θα έβρισκαν εισιτήριο  , θα κολυμπούσαν από την Ολλανδία  :)

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - noobcollector - 22/02/17 23:28:36

(22/02/17 22:12:38)acaliptos Έγραψε:  οriginale discount 33% σημαίνει περίπου 200€ η λίρα.
Θα βλέπανε ξαφνικά πληρότητα στις πτήσεις και όσοι δεν θα έβρισκαν εισιτήριο  , θα κολυμπούσαν από την Ολλανδία  Smile

Κάπως έτσι θα ήταν η αίθουσα παραλαβής:

[Εικόνα: productimage_picture_yellow_packed_minions_24524.jpg]

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - Nonos - 23/02/17 11:10:22

Ενδιαφέρον παρουσιάζει η απάντηση του Lawrence Chard στο "Royal Mint Bullion Flash Sale Save 33% on all 2017 Coin and Bar Premiums" ως προς τον τρόπο σκέψης των επικεφαλής των μπουλιονάδικων σε σχέση με τα premiums και τις ποσότητες:

"Almost laughably, they make it difficult to compare, as they do not state what their premiums are.

They also don't state a price per item, only a total price for the minimum quantity of one tubeful or 25 gold sovereigns.
Naturally, as we also sell RM products mainly sourced indirectly from the Royal Mint, the monopoly UK manufacturer of United Kingdom coins, we were more than interested to see how their new, direct purchase prices compared with our own everyday non-sale prices.
So far I have only compared the first product on their products page, and am happy to state that we are still cheaper, and a better buy.
The comparisons are not strictly like-for-like, as their prices shown are only for pre-funded orders, and ours are for immediate payment. It has been on my mind for some time to offer our best premiums on a pre-funded only basis, as this helps to remove some of the dealing risks we undertake.

As it happens, we work out at only 52 pence cheaper after accounting for fully insured UK delivery (ours £14, RM "free" included). We are happy for customers to collect from our showroom, avoiding any postage, and they can also visit us to deal; so we remain over £14 cheaper when collecting. The RM also charge for international delivery as we do, and although I have not compared international delivery charges, expect we would again still be slightly cheaper.
We also offer lower premiums on larger quantities, from 50 pieces, 100 pieces etc., and our customers can buy intermediate quantities such as 30, so are much more flexible than the Mint.
What annoys me, and probably all Royal Mint distributors, is that for us to be able to offer RM products at competitive prices, we have to commit to multi-million pound contracts, but then find the RM offering deals which undercut those offered by most of its distributors and dealers.
It should not be too much to expect a level, and stable, playing field.
The prices comparison were done within seconds of each other.
Later I realised the RM would also sell single pieces, and did another price comparison. This time including postage, we worked out at £1.39 dearer, but on any other quantity we are cheaper. On two coins, for example, we would be about £7.50 cheaper. We also have price breaks on 5 and 10 pieces, and more on 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000 pieces.
On 10 coins for example, we would be more than £81 cheaper.
On 100 coins, we are more than £170 cheaper, after postage.
Someone who bought 5 x 2017 sovereigns from us today told us that he had been stimulated to buy after receiving the Mint's e-mail, but bought from us as we were still cheaper, even after the Royal Mint's sale discount.
One additional factor to consider is that we also have lower price, better value sovereigns than these."

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - gkounto - 23/02/17 12:24:14

What annoys me, and probably all Royal Mint distributors, is that for us to be able to offer RM products at competitive prices, we have to commit to multi-million pound contracts, but then find the RM offering deals which undercut those offered by most of its distributors and dealers.

Aυτό ακριβώς εννοούσα λέγοντας πιο πάνω "Πιθανόν, όμως τέτοια πολιτική είναι εχθρική προς τους με συμβόλαιο dealers".

Τον καταλαβαίνω απόλυτα.

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - gkounto - 23/02/17 13:04:24

(23/02/17 11:10:22)Nonos Έγραψε:  Ενδιαφέρον παρουσιάζει η απάντηση του Lawrence Chard στο "Royal Mint Bullion Flash Sale Save 33% on all 2017 Coin and Bar Premiums" ως προς τον τρόπο σκέψης των επικεφαλής των μπουλιονάδικων σε σχέση με τα premiums και τις ποσότητες:

"Almost laughably, they make it difficult to compare, as they do not state what their premiums are.

They also don't state a price per item, only a total price for the minimum quantity of one tubeful or 25 gold sovereigns.
Naturally, as we also sell RM products mainly sourced indirectly from the Royal Mint, the monopoly UK manufacturer of United Kingdom coins, we were more than interested to see how their new, direct purchase prices compared with our own everyday non-sale prices.
So far I have only compared the first product on their products page, and am happy to state that we are still cheaper, and a better buy.
The comparisons are not strictly like-for-like, as their prices shown are only for pre-funded orders, and ours are for immediate payment. It has been on my mind for some time to offer our best premiums on a pre-funded only basis, as this helps to remove some of the dealing risks we undertake.

As it happens, we work out at only 52 pence cheaper after accounting for fully insured UK delivery (ours £14, RM "free" included). We are happy for customers to collect from our showroom, avoiding any postage, and they can also visit us to deal; so we remain over £14 cheaper when collecting. The RM also charge for international delivery as we do, and although I have not compared international delivery charges, expect we would again still be slightly cheaper.
We also offer lower premiums on larger quantities, from 50 pieces, 100 pieces etc., and our customers can buy intermediate quantities such as 30, so are much more flexible than the Mint.
It should not be too much to expect a level, and stable, playing field.
The prices comparison were done within seconds of each other.
Later I realised the RM would also sell single pieces, and did another price comparison. This time including postage, we worked out at £1.39 dearer, but on any other quantity we are cheaper. On two coins, for example, we would be about £7.50 cheaper. We also have price breaks on 5 and 10 pieces, and more on 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000 pieces.
On 10 coins for example, we would be more than £81 cheaper.
On 100 coins, we are more than £170 cheaper, after postage.
Someone who bought 5 x 2017 sovereigns from us today told us that he had been stimulated to buy after receiving the Mint's e-mail, but bought from us as we were still cheaper, even after the Royal Mint's sale discount.
One additional factor to consider is that we also have lower price, better value sovereigns than these."

Αυτό δεν το βρίσκω γραμμένο στο site αν επιτρέπεται που το βρήκες, newsletter?

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - Nonos - 23/02/17 13:44:54

(23/02/17 13:04:24)gkounto Έγραψε:  Αυτό δεν το βρίσκω γραμμένο στο site αν επιτρέπεται που το βρήκες, newsletter?
Μυστικό Rolleyes

θα στο πω από κοντά Γιώργο Wink

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - acaliptos - 23/02/17 14:42:31

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lawrence_chard/32236324863/in/dateposted/

Είμαι μαρτυριάρης  ;)

Τα παραπάνω για την έκπτωση του RM, τα έγραψε δημόσια ο Chard στον λογαριασμότου στο flickr...

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - Nonos - 26/06/17 11:20:50

Για όσους το περίμεναν με αγωνία.... Tongue Big Grin 

[Εικόνα: A17_01_white.jpg?as=1]

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - Nonos - 26/06/17 16:37:45

RE: The Sovereign 2017 Gold Bullion Coin - rubirosa - 28/06/17 14:28:44

Λίρα και piedfort ξεπούλησαν και το 5λιρο στο 90%!